沿革
Sept. 1953 Initiated at Naniwa Ward, Osaka. Starting as the first manufacturer of submersible pump in Japan.
Sept. 1955 Established as Sakuragawa Pump Mfg. Co., Ltd.
May 1959 The factory was moved to Asahi Ward, .Osaka. Equipped with frequency converter, we carried out our planning to promote the quality of our products.
Nov. 1965 Tokyo and Osaka office were opened to start establishing sales network all over Japan.
Mar. 1966 Fukuoka office was opened
Jan. 1967 Sendai office was opened.
Apr. 1968 Head Office and the factory were established at Nisi-Ai, Ibaraki, Osaka Pref.
Aug. 1968 Sapporo office was opened.
Oct. 1968 Hiroshima office was opened.
Sept. 1969 The capital was increased to the amount, JPY30,000,000
Apr. 1970 Approved by CSA. (Canadian Standards Association)
Jun. 1970 Nagoya office was opened.
Nov. 1970 Niigata office was opened.
Jul. 1971 Takamatsu office was opened.
Jul. 1972 Kagoshima office was opened.
Sept. 1973 The capital was increased to the amount, JPY50,000,000
Feb. 1975 Technical Assistance Agreement was concluded with Industrias Lopraiza S.A. de C.V. in Mexico.
Jul. 1977 Approved by Ministry for the Business of Construction General, Civil Engineering and Construction, Piping Works, Installation Works for Machineries.
Jun. 1979 Development of super high head submersible pump, U-22006.
Dec. 1992 Fukui factory was opened.
Apr. 1997 Okinawa office was opened.
Sept. 1999 Fukui office was opened.
Oct. 2000 Fukui factory was approved as ISO9001 factory.
May 2001 Head Office and Osaka branch office were moved to 1-2-11, Itsukaichi, Ibaraki, Osaka.
Sept. 2005 50th Anniversary
Feb. 2007 IT PUMP was awarded as a “Creative Testimonial” for the 32nd Grand Invention Award in Japan.
Aug. 2007 Fukui factory was approved as ISO14001 factory.
Dec. 2012 Increased capital to JPY58,750,000.
Sept. 2015 60th Anniversary